Gays for Strays Rescue Dog, Kipper Black Handle Tote Bag
This is what the face of a rescue looks like. This is Kipper! He's deaf and blind and was saved by Save-A-Pet Animal Rescue. Kipper has since been adopted but has left a paw print on everyone's heart.
We've teamed up with Gays for Strays, an LGBTQ outreach partnership with Save-A-Pet Animal Rescue a 501(c)3 charity, a no-kill shelter 501(C)3 organization located in the heart of Long Island, NY.
We drew his beautiful face and designed it for dog products to help raise money for the animal rescue! Kipper is now the face for Save-A-Pet-Animal Rescue.
$5.00 from this sale will be donated to the Gays for Strays outreach program to help aid in the care for animals in need at Save-A-Pet Animal Rescue.
TOTE BAG DESCRIPTION:
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)