We took our iconic gay pride logo, 7E and designed it to look like dog bones for those LGBTQ dog lovers! Display this gay pride bandana on the front, back, or sides of your dog’s collar area!
We've teamed up with Gays for Strays, an LGBTQ outreach partnership with Save-A-Pet Animal Rescue a 501(c)3 charity, a no-kill shelter 501(C)3 organization located in the heart of Long Island, NY.
Have your dog wear the brand that represents your gay pride! Seven represents the seven colors of the rainbow. Even represents equality, making up our logo, 7E.
A percentage from this purchase will be donated to the Gays for Strays outreach program to help aid in the care for animals in need at Save-A-Pet Animal Rescue.
All products from our store, ship free!
• One Size Fits Most Breeds
• Multiple Ways to Tie to Fit Your Pet
• Durable, Woven Cotton/Poly Blend
• Single-Sided Print
• Wash Separately in Cold Water - Delicate Cycle
• Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry, Low Heat
• 18" L x 18" W x 25.46" H Triangle Shape
• Triangular construction allows for easy and secure tying for a comfortable fit
Get exclusive information for everything 7E!
Sales, contests and more!