Brand Neck GaiterRegular price $ 21.00
Show off the brand name that represents your Gay Pride! Seven represents the seven colors of the rainbow. Even represents equality, making up our brand name, Seven Even Clothing.
Neck gaiters come in 2 styles; 1 and 2 layered, whilst 1 layer Neck Gaiters are lightweight and more flexible, 2 layer style is thicker and provide more warmth.
Both styles have a filter pocket and come with a 5 layer PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filter *Not meant to provide medical protection* You can also remove the carbon filter and use it as a standard neck gaiter.
The neck gaiters’ tubular shape gives them a versatility that allows them to be moved up to the face and cover the nose and the ears and pulled down back to the neck.
All products from our store, ship free!
• 1 Layer Neck Gaiter Sizes
-XS / S: 8.66” x 15” (22cm x 38cm)
-M / L: 9.84” x 17.32” (25cm x 44cm)
-XL / 2XL: 10.62” x 18.11” (27cm x 46cm)
• 2 Layer Neck Gaiter Sizes
-XS / S: 9.44” x 16.14” (24cm x 41cm)
-M / L: 10.23” x 17.32” (26cm x 44cm)
-XL / 2XL: 11” x 18.89” (28cm x 48cm)
• Slip through pocket for carbon filter
• Can cover nose, mouth and ears
• Fabric Layer 1 - 210 GSM 2 way stretch 82% Polyester 18% Lycra
• Carbon Filter Layer 2 - Anti Sticky Cloth
• Carbon Filter Layer 3 - Filter Cloth
• Carbon Filter Layer 4 - Activated Carbon
• Carbon Filter Layer 5 - Filter Cloth
• Carbon Filter Layer 6 - Anti Sticky Cloth
• Fabric Layer 7 - 320 GSM Jersey fabric (73% Polyester, 22% viscose, 5 % elastane)
** Please note that the 7th layer on the 1 layer Neck Gaiters consists of only the filter pocket on the front cover
The cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.