Rawrr Gay Pride Face Mask
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Protect yourself in our LGBTQ face mask! We love dinosaurs so we designed this mask to bring out the kid in you! Wear our colorful and fun dino mask that comes in both adult and kid sizes! Get one for you and your child!
The center dinosaur is our little guy designed from our Gay Pride logo, 7E! Seven represents the seven colors of the rainbow. Even represents equality, making up our logo, 7E.
Mask comes with a carbon filter, adjustable ear loops with a transparent cord so you can adjust the fitting of the mask on your face and a 5 pack of self adhesive nose crimps to be more protected!
Represent your LGBTQ Pride! Seven represents the seven colors of the rainbow. Even represents equality, making up our logo, 7E. #IMASEVEN
All products from our store, SHIP FREE!
• 5.5 X 9 Inches (13.97 X 22.22 CM) - Adult
• 4.5 X 7.5 Inches (11.43 X 19.95 CM) - Kids
• 100% Washable and re-useable
• Covers nose and mouth
• Self adhesive nose crimps-5 piece pack
• 3 mm rounded woven ear loop elastic for comfort
• Adjustable ear loops
• Slip through pocket for carbon filter
• 5 layer PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filter included
• Made and Printed in London
SEVEN LAYER PROTECTION
• Fabric Layer 1 - 210 GSM 2 way stretch 82% Polyester 18% Lycra (Front Piece , Printable)
• Carbon Filter Layer 2 - Anti Sticky Cloth
• Carbon Filter Layer 3 - Filter Cloth
• Carbon Filter Layer 4 - Activated Carbon
• Carbon Filter Layer 5 - Filter Cloth
• Carbon Filter Layer 6 - Anti Sticky Cloth
• Fabric Layer 7 - 320 GSM Jersey fabric (73% Polyester, 22% viscose, 5 % elastane)
• 7 Layers Face Mask comes with 5 layer PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filter *Not meant to provide medical protection* You can also remove the carbon filter and use as mask cover.
The cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.